Sunday, December 5, 2010

Welcome to Strong Bonds: Building Ready Families

Welcome to Strong Bonds: Building Ready Families

Has your husband/spouse just returned from deployment? Or, are you preparing for an upcoming deployment? Would you like to have something to look forward to when your husband returns next year?

A couple of months before my husband left on his deployment we had the opportunity to participate in a Military Strong Bonds weekend. I have to be honest, I didn't tell my husband EVERYTHING about the weekend.... only that it was in Bend and all expenses were covered. We had an incredible weekend away. We had a chance to reconnect and talk about things we were worried about with his upcoming deployment.

I plan on checking for any new programs as they become available and hope to attend again when he returns.

No comments:

Post a Comment